Friday, May 3, 2013

My Favorite Irish Musicians

Warning, the views in this post are totally subjective, etc.

 
#4 Enya- Enya has the voice of an angel. The first song of hers I heard was “May It Be.” Since then I’ve discovered more of her music and I enjoy it all.

 
 
#3 U2- One of the most successful Irish bands of all time, I can’t remember the first time I heard one of U2’s songs, it was so long ago. Like Enya, I enjoy all of their music.
 
 
#2 Van Morrison-Van Morrison get second place just for his song, “Brown Eyed Girl.” This was my song growing up because I was the only one of my siblings with brown eyes.
 
 
#1 Celtic Thunder- Celtic Thunder is amazing! I have almost all of their albums and have been to several of their concerts. All the guys have amazing voices and they blend together beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment